Monday, March 5, 2012

Change of topic: Vintage style - Imelda May





I happened to be watching Jay Leno, which doesn't happen very often, when I saw this musician and thought of those of you who are into all things vintage.  Are any of you familiar with Imelda May?  Check out this link to pictures of her and her band:


http://bit.ly/xXyfdJ


(Click on pictures for larger image)



















The dress she was wearing tonight was very interesting...not to mention her trademark hair style.
There is a video of her performance on this page: 
http://bit.ly/zfpFjR


Just a little FYI. I thought some of you might be interested.


Thanks for stopping by, and keep on sewing.

1 comment:

  1. quite and interesting hair do...she has some lovely outfits. I love Vintage. Never heard her before. Thanks for the interesting post....I really like to watch the newer singers and the hairdos and clothes.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments, however brief. Please leave a note so I know you stopped by.