Thursday, April 24, 2014

Very Occasional Post...How to Buy Fabric

I know, I know. I have been out of the blog habit but I just had to share this wonderful link. It's an "important" essay on How To Buy Fabric - you just HAVE to read it.

DressADay on How to Buy Fabric

On a more serious note, for those of us who would like to see the US textile industry revived a bit, I am starting a list of USA made (and sourced) fabrics.  Please help improve this list by sending me additions or corrections.

USA Made Fabrics

Thanks for stopping by, and keep on sewing!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Although I'm Canadian, I would support fabric manufactured in the States as well as Cnanda. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get your comments, however brief. Please leave a note so I know you stopped by.